Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Week in Photos #2

I apologize for the sparsness of blog posts recently; I seem to have lost my motivation somewhere and it hasn't turned up yet. But, in the meantime, some things I've been enjoying...
Rose flavored macaroons from Chantal Guillon // Spring on the way to the library // Favorite mug of the moment: David's Tea The Perfect Tea Cup // And speaking of tea, David's Cream of Earl Grey... // That's what's cooking, good-looking: Wagamama // New Fyrinnae pretties // Surprised by how much I like Murad's Skin Perfecting Lotion // German chocolate!

What have you been up to?

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you got one of my fave teas! I hope you've been enjoying it. Love seeing what you've been up to - that rose macaron looks DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, we found a David's Tea store in San Fran by a total coincidence, bought a little baggie of the Cream of Earl Grey and I've been hooked ever since. Thanks for the rec!

      Delete
  2. I want to try the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion! Please do a review =)

    ReplyDelete