Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rocaille of the Day: The Perfect Summer Dress

I'm not sure if I professed my love for dresses before on this blog, but I do love how easy they are to wear; you just throw them on, add some accessories and you're out the door. I don't wear my collection of frocks nearly as often as I'd like in this climate, but even in Washington we sometimes get sunny weekends!


I scored this number on sale at Promod, a store that I possibly miss the most here in the US. The dress is everything I love in a summer garment: beautiful light fabric, simple design, flattering and comfortable. I paired it with last year's flip flops, an H&M leather belt and my trusty purple sunglasses.



Well, there's nothing particularly special about this outfit, but I guess I just wanted to show you my favorite dress of the season. What have you been wearing lately?

12 comments:

  1. That dress is PERFECT! The shape hangs so well on you, not to mention the beautiful colour! I'm extremely gutted I can't just pop out and buy this - you look great. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is super cute! I've been trying to take advantage of all the sun we've been having to wear cute dresses and skirts, too...because all too soon we'll be back to gray, gloomy, and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O jej cudnie wyglądasz w tej sukieneczce:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Beauty Bite: I just realized I don't have a shot of how it looks in the back, it's rather cute! I know, I wish Promod was a more international brand... At least you know which store to check out if you visit Poland! x

    @Larie: Well, Washington is already rather gloomy, but fortunately rather warm :) I'd love to see your favorite outfit!

    @Art Anna: Dzięki, kochana :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just cute as a button! Love the dress on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is gorgeous on you dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Nail Buff & @Taj Acosta: Thank you, lovelies! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It IS a perfect dress, you look gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mariella & @Lillian: Thank you so much, girlies! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes you are beautiful - the dress isn't bad either! :D

    ReplyDelete