Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Ideas: Beauty Edition

From stocking stuffers to gift sets... Some ideas for Holiday presents a beauty addict would love to find under the tree!


1. Chloe Eau de Parfum Spray, with notes of pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lilly of the valley, rose, cedarwood, amber and honey, $25 - $110
2. Z Palette, a free form storage miracle for pressed make-up pans, $14 (small) or $20 (large)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot, an eyeliner set perfect for both beginners and pros (read my review here), $39
4. NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, my favorite sets are Champagne & Caviar and Versus, $9.75
5. Lush Snow Fairy shower gel, a candy cane, fruity classic, $8.95 - $24.95
6. EcoTools Mineral Brush set, 4 amazingly soft, sustainable, vegan brushes for both powder and cream make-up, $12.99
7. China Glaze 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice' Holiday 2010 nail polishes, my favorite is definitely Mrs. Claus (read my review here), $3.50 - $.4.50, also available in gift sets, $10
8. Lush wrapped gift sets, great bath products in price ranges accessible to everyone's wallet, $10.95 - $199.95
9. John Varvatos Vintage Eau de Toilette Spray (for men), which smells like 'good, expensive alcohol' to my husband, $58 - $78

I hope this gave you some inspiration for your Holiday shopping! Please share your gift ideas in the comments. Have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. These are amazing picks.:D

    I can never have enough of Snow Fairy & China Glaze!:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT post. I think you got some of the best items available. Every man should have a copy so he can not mess up christmas (or even birthday) gifts!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, hun! I hope my Mr takes a hint and gets me the Z palette... I got some of these for friends and family, hope they like their gifts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those kind of posts some bloggers are doing for Christmas times. Do many great ideas!

    I'm very curious about Lush Snow Fairy, it seems to be such a staple, but it appears very pricey )=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, a sales girl at Lush told me it always works out most effectively cost-wise to buy bigger bottles of their shower gels, but also in my experience, a medium bottle lasts up to 3 months, so it's definitely not bad in the long run. Also, their Godmother bar soap smells very similar, and a small chunk lasts even longer! Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, since you posted those urban decay eyeliners, I'm in love with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful gift ideas. I absolutely love Christmas and shopping for others. You have now given me another idea for my bestie. Happy Holidays and I am your newest follower.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Fleur-de-Lis: I love them too, amazing colors and soo pretty on my vanity!

    @Fashion Meets Food: I'm glad it was helpful to you! Which one have you chosen? Happy Holidays to you too and I'm so happy you enjoy my blog! x

    ReplyDelete