Monday, April 27, 2009

April Favorites

Without further ado...

1. MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20. The best concealer I have tried so far. Goes on very smooth, blendable and buildable coverage. I found it works best applied with a small brush and blended with fingers if needed.
2. Bourjois blusher Pastel Joues in Rouge Corail 51. I've actually took this blusher from my mum something like 2 years ago, because she claimed it's too bright for her. And yes, bright it is and should defo be used sparingly, but it wakens the whole face and gives a subtle glow. 


3. SONY Portable Reader System. A gift from my lovely fiance. This little red device allows me to devour e-books at a horrifying speed. Would you like to know what I am reading right now? Oh well, I'll tell you anyways, but this stuff deserves a separate post.
4. GOSH lipgloss in shade 0058. I blogged about it yesterday. I think I've been using it every single day since I got it!
5. My 2 new wallets. This is really ironic. I used to carry this 10 years old wallet with me for a couple of months, in spite of the fact that it was torn and spilt coins everywhere in my purse. So I asked my fiance and then told my mum that I would like a new wallet for Christmas, but I guess they had both better ideas for my presents and I didn't get any back then. So now I was really desperate to get a new wallet and went with Mateusz (fiance) to a store to actually pick one for myself (in the photo, it's the blue one), and next day a parcel from my parents arrives and what I find at the bottom of the box? Of course, a new, deep red wallet from my mum. But it's good to have two now, I figure, in case I get bored with one of them or something...


6. Inglot INTEGRA eyeshadow trio as cheek bone highlight. I have a love-hate relationship with this trio. When I first got it, I used it like a maniac everywhere on my face, and after some time I decided it was far too shimmery and chalky and I hated it. Then I started using it again on my eyes as I didn't have any better highlighter, and now I have actually come to a conclusion that the darkest shade looks great on the cheekbones. Funny how our opinion about some things can sway like that!
7. MGMT "Oracular Spectacular". Nothing new, I know, but still I like it a lot :)
8. Aspirin face mask. I decided to check it out after watching MissChievous' video on exfoliation tips. I don't have a good mechanical exfoliator for my face right now, so why not give it a go, I thought, it's such a cheapo solution... And yes, it works, and I even feel it might improve some of my acne. Anyone else has tried it?
9. Mighty Leaf Orange Dulce tea. Yummy. Just the right balance between the oriental spice and the fruity sweetness. But why does it have to be so damn expensive?!
10. Covergirl Lashblast mascara. If you apply one coat, it's a great, natural-looking mascara. If you pile it on, it gives more volume and more drama, which makes it great for an evening/ night out. Also, it separates my lashes really well!

What are your April favorites?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE MGMT. I play 'Kids' ridiculous amounts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mac studio finish concealar, im a follower, check out my blog and follow if you like, thanks http://www.mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following, Make up madness! xxx

    ReplyDelete